DUBLIN, June 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market Report 2021: Impact of COVID-19 and Recovery to 2030” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global automotive and heavy-duty equipment market emerging from the COVID-19 shutdown.
The global automotive and heavy equipment market is expected to grow by $ 244.88 billion in 2020 at $ 271.59 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of business activities which resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 394.85 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 9.8%.
Reasons to purchase
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
Where is the largest and most dynamic market for automobiles and heavy equipment? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market report answers all of these questions and more.
The report covers the market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger automotive and heavy equipment market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The Market Size section gives the market size (Billion USD) covering both historical market growth, impact of COVID-19 virus and forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the main companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how businesses can grow as the market recovers.
- The Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market section of the report provides background. It compares the automotive and heavy equipment market with other segments of the automotive and heavy equipment market by size and growth, history and forecast.
The major players in the automotive and heavy equipment trucking market are American Rail Center Logistics; CEVA Logistics; DHL; FedEx freight; United parcel service; National Schneider; CH Robinson; and JB Hunt Transport.
The automotive and heavy equipment trucking market includes sales of automotive and heavy equipment trucking services and related goods by entities (organizations, independent traders and partnerships) that provide road transportation of automobiles. and heavy equipment. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to final consumers are included.
The advancement of technology is a major trend that is gaining popularity in the automotive and heavy equipment market. The large companies present in the automotive and heavy equipment market are focusing on the development of innovative technological solutions. For example, in 2020 companies like ACL Airshop are using CoreInsight Node technology to provide advanced unit load (ULD) tracking with a Bluetooth ULD tracking system for cargo screening, carrier shipment marking, air cargo monitoring, asset tracking and reporting solutions. CoreInsight Node technology enables producers to monitor deliveries, manage business intelligence (BI) packages, and remotely assist in activities by accurately monitoring freight using ULD devices.
The Automotive and Heavy Equipment market covered in this report is segmented by type into business services; managed services; system integrator; others by application in cars and light trucks; medium and heavy trucks; agricultural and construction equipment; other.
In February 2019, CMA CGM SA, a French container transport and shipping company, acquired CEVA Logistics to $ 1.65 billion. This agreement with CEVA Logistics will allow CMA CGM SA to achieve economies of scale by combining the two activities. The company plans to expand its presence in the logistics sector. CEVA Logistics, a United States logistics and supply chain company based in providing end-to-end supply chain services and solutions.
The growing demand for autonomous transportation is expected to drive the growth of the automotive and heavy equipment market in the coming years. To allow the automobile to react to the external conditions that a human driver will handle, an autonomous vehicle uses a fully automated driving system. According to the Victoria Transport Policy Institute report on autonomous vehicle implementation forecasts published in june 2020, autonomous vehicles will be reliable, affordable and safe by 2025 and are expected to be commercially available in many regions by 2030. In 2019, Amazon began using Emark’s autonomous trucks to move freight faster . In addition, in 2020, Mercedes-Benz will launch its prototype semi-autonomous truck scheduled for 2025. Therefore, the growing demand for autonomous transport is driving the growth of the automotive and heavy equipment market.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the automotive and heavy equipment market
3. Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on automobiles and heavy equipment
5. Size and growth of the automotive and heavy equipment market
6. Automotive and heavy equipment market segmentation
7. Regional and national analysis of the automotive and heavy equipment market
7.1. Global Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market, Divided by Region, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
7.2. Global automotive and heavy equipment market, divided by country, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in billions of dollars
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
9. China Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
10. India Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
11. Japan market for automobiles and heavy equipment
12. Australian Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
13. Indonesian Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
14. South Korea Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
15. Automobile and heavy equipment market in Western Europe
16. UK market for cars and heavy equipment
17. German market for automobiles and heavy equipment
18. French automotive and heavy equipment market
19. Automotive and heavy equipment market in Eastern Europe
20. Russian market for automobiles and heavy equipment
21. North American Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
22. United States Automotive and heavy equipment market
23. South America Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
24. Brazilian market for automobiles and heavy equipment
25. Middle East Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
26. African automotive and heavy equipment market
27. Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
27.1. Competitive Landscape of the Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
27.2. Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market Company Profiles
27.2.1. Logistics of the American railway center
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
27.2.2. Logistics CEVA
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial performance
27.2.4. FedEx Freight
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
27.2.5. United parcel service
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
29. Key mergers and acquisitions in the automotive and heavy equipment market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis of Automotive and Heavy Equipment Market
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5mu2ra
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets