Dublin, November 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Automotive Logistics Market Research Report by Service, Mode of Transportation, Distribution Channel and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global automotive logistics market size was estimated at USD 22.38 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 23.82 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% to reach USD 33.14 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Automotive Logistics to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of service, the market has been studied in automotive logistics, commercial vehicles and freight management.
- On the basis of the mode of transport, the market has been studied on air, sea, rail and road routes.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been studied in the aftermarket and OEM.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes automotive logistics market vendors based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report thoroughly explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global automotive logistics market including BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG, BOLLORE LOGISTICS, CEVA Logistics, CFR Rinkens LLC, Dachser Group SE & Co. KG, DB Schenker, DHL International GmbH, DSV Panalpina A / S, Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., GEFCO SA, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG, Hitachi Transport System, Ltd., Imperial Automotive Logistics GmbH, Kerry Logistics Network Limited, Kintetsu World Express, Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Neovia Logistics Services, LLC, Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Panalpina, Penske Logistics, Inc., Ryder System, Inc., Schnellecke, Groupe SNCF, Tiba Group, XPO Logistics, Inc., and Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Automotive Logistics market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global automotive logistics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global automotive logistics market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global automotive logistics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Automotive Logistics market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global automotive logistics market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global automotive logistics market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing vehicle production
5.2.2. Growing emergence of electric vehicles coupled with government initiatives to promote the adoption of electric vehicles
5.2.3. Infrastructure development in emerging economies
5.3.1. High capital requirement for the set-up
5.4.1. Emerging adoption of autonomous vehicles
5.4.2. Implementation of blockchain and IoT technology for efficient logistics operations
5.5.1. Lack of tracking of full service solutions
6. Automotive Logistics Market, By Department
6.2. Automotive logistics
6.3. Commercial vehicle
6.4. Freight management
7. Automotive logistics market, by mode of transport
8. Automotive logistics market, by distribution channel
8.2. Secondary market
9. Americas Automotive Logistics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Automotive Logistics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Automotive logistics market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG
13.2. BOLLORE LOGISTICS
13.3. Logistics CEVA
13.4. CFR Rinkens LLC
13.5. Dachser Group SE & Co. KG
13.6. DB Schenker
13.7. Db schenker
13.8. DHL International GmbH
13.9. DSV Panalpina A / S
13.10. Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
13.11. GEFCO SA
13.12. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG
13.13. Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
13.14. Imperial Automotive Logistics GmbH
13.15. Kerry Logistics Network Limited
13.16. Kintetsu World Express, Inc.
13.17. Kuehne + Nagel International AG
13.18. Neovia Logistics Services, LLC
13.19. Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
13.21. Penske Logistics, Inc.
13.22. Ryder System, Inc.
13.24. SNCF Group
13.25. Tiba Group
13.26. XPO Logistics, Inc.
13.27. Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b88brc