This is an exciting position for someone who wants to work for a highly motivated and fast paced production company within the fashion industry. We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Production assistant, assist producers as well as administrative office tasks.
This mid-level position will involve a range of tasks, you will be the first point of contact for clients and artists and liaise with editorial and advertising clients. Your ability to multitask while remaining calm and diligent is extremely necessary in this role. Excellent telephone and customer service skills are essential.
You will be the main support for the agency’s producers in delivering clean, respectful and beautiful work. Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills will be highly appreciated as there is a high level of administration in this role.
The candidate will be well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and behave confidently and calmly. They will be motivated, proactive and team player, possessing a level of diplomacy and confidence that enables them to work well with a wide range of personalities in a tight deadline environment.
Ideally, our candidate has a keen interest in the photo fashion editorial and advertising production space with a personal interest in the visual arts component of fashion.
Previous experience in photographic production in the fashion industry or a bachelor’s degree, preferably in arts and communications, is desirable.
- Liaise with editorial and advertising clients for digital asset requests.
- Digital management – classification, archiving and sending to the respective teams of talents and contributors.
- Maintain and manage the marketing of The Artist Group brand and talent work on website, social media, web-mailers and keep up to date with exciting new ways to present The Artist Group’s work.
- You will be the first point of call for participants in meetings, castings, phone calls, mail deliveries, etc. You will have a friendly and composed nature, where you will understand how to navigate these interactions calmly and correctly.
- Provide assistance and administrative support to the production team which includes but not limited to catering organization, call sheets, alignment and planning team, invoice processing , flight booking, travel, accommodation for productions.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Set up systems to coordinate many tasks simultaneously to help producers organize a smooth and highly organized production.
- Maintain control of the office production space with accessories, clothing and production kits. Maintain a tidy and accessible space for customers, staff and talent.
All in all, you will have a strong desire to become a valued member of the team of a fast growing fashion production company.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]