DUBLIN, Dec 3 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Automotive Logistics Market Research Report By Service, Mode of Transportation, Distribution Channel, and State – United States Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the automotive logistics market in the United States has been estimated to be $ 4,320.50 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 4,847.06 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.47% reaching $ 7,436.59 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
This research report categorizes Automotive Logistics to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of service, the market has been studied in automotive logistics, commercial vehicles and freight management.
- On the basis of the mode of transport, the market has been studied on air, sea, rail and road routes.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been studied in the aftermarket and OEM.
- Based on the state, the market has been studied through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report explores in depth recent significant developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in United States Automotive Logistics Market Including:
- BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG
- LOGISTICS BOLLORE
- Logistics CEVA
- CFR Rinkens LLC
- Dachser Group SE & Co. KG
- DB Schenker
- Db schenker
- DHL International GmbH
- DSV Panalpina A / S
- International shippers of Washington, Inc.
- GEFCO SA
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG
- Hitachi Transport System, Ltd.
- Imperial Automotive Logistics GmbH
- Kerry Logistics Network Limited
- Kintetsu World Express, Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Logistics Services Neovia, LLC
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Penske Logistics, Inc.
- Ryder System, Inc.
- SNCF Group
- Tiba Group
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Yusen Logistics Co. Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the United States automotive logistics market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States automotive logistics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in United States Automotive logistics market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in United States Automotive logistics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in United States Automotive logistics market?
6. What is the market share of the main suppliers in United States Automotive logistics market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the automotive logistics market in the United States?
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ufy9c4
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets