DUBLIN, July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Drug Delivery Devices Market Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global drug delivery device market is expected to grow from $79.68 billion in 2021 for $84.1 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5%. The market is expected to grow to reach $100.1 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%.
North America was the largest region in the drug delivery devices market in 2021. Asia Pacific was the second largest region in the drug delivery devices market. The regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer and other diseases is expected to drive the drug delivery device market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), by 2020 chronic diseases will account for almost three-quarters of all deaths worldwide, and that 71% of deaths from ischemic heart disease (ICD), 75% of deaths from stroke, and 70% of deaths from diabetes will occur in developing countries.
Most pharmaceutical companies focus on multiple drug delivery technologies to create great benefits and better results for their marketed products. Hence, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases leads to increased consumption of drugs and therapeutic therapies, and this factor is expected to act as a driver for the growth of the drug delivery devices market.
Regulatory changes related to medical devices are expected to restrain the growth of the drug delivery devices market. Companies operating in the market are required to adapt to changes in the regulatory framework, which can limit activity on the bottom line.
Moreover, companies will have to bear the heavy cost of adapting to the evolution of the regulatory framework. In addition, sudden changes in the regulatory framework related to medical devices can lead to losses, fines, penalties on a global level. The new MDSAP will come into effect from 2020 and is adopted by regulators in the United States, Canada, Japan, Braziland Australia.
1) By route of administration: Oral administration of drugs; Delivery of injectable drugs; Administration of topical medications; ocular administration of drugs; pulmonary administration of drugs; nasal administration of drugs; Transmucosal administration of drugs; Administration of implantable drugs
2) By patient care setting: Hospitals; Diagnostic centers; ambulatory surgery centres/clinics; Home care settings; Other Patient Care Parameters
3) By application: Cancer; Infectious diseases; Respiratory diseases; Diabetes; Cardiovascular illnesses; Autoimmune diseases; Central nervous system disorders; Other Apps
Main topics covered:
2. Features of the Drug Delivery Devices Market
3. Drug Delivery Devices Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Drug Delivery Devices
5. Drug Delivery Devices Market Size and Growth
6. Drug Delivery Devices Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of the Drug Delivery Devices Market
8. Asia Pacific Drug Delivery Devices Market
9. China Drug Delivery Devices Market
10. Drug Delivery Devices Market in India
11. Japan Drug Delivery Devices Market
12. Australia Drug Delivery Devices Market
13. Indonesia Drug Delivery Devices Market
14. South Korea Drug Delivery Devices Market
15. Western Europe Drug Delivery Devices Market
16. UK Drug Delivery Devices Market
17. Germany Drug Delivery Devices Market
18. France Drug Delivery Devices Market
19. Eastern Europe Drug Delivery Devices Market
20. Russian Drug Delivery Devices Market
21. North America Drug Delivery Devices Market
22. UNITED STATES Drug Delivery Devices Market
23. South America Drug Delivery Devices Market
24. Brazil Drug Delivery Devices Market
25. Middle East Drug Delivery Devices Market
26. Africa Drug Delivery Devices Market
27. Drug Delivery Devices Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major Mergers and Acquisitions in the Drug Delivery Devices Market
29. Drug Delivery Devices Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- 3M Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- Baxter International
- Novartis AG
- Gerresheimer S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cipla inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Antares Pharma
- Sulzer Ltd.
- MEDMIX SYSTEMS SA
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Island Corporation
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Activate Injections
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- SMC Ltd.
- ViVO Smart Medical Devices Ltd.
- medical smith
- CareFusion Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Nipro Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibxz9
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets